Monday, November 25, 2013

Manhattan Mist

Hellooooooooooooooooooo and Happy (early) Thanksgiving!  We're in the midst of yet another room painting project that we're trying to finish up by Thanksgiving.  So far, the ceiling and walls in our entryway have been painted white and Manhattan Mist gray, respectively.  Here's a picture from Behr's website of some fancy person's entryway so you can see what the gray color looks like.  Playing with room colors on their website is fun...

Anyway, next up is touch up work, all that white trim work, and the doors need to be painted white.  Painting seems fun until you start to do it and then it's exhausting.  I think taping everything as part of the prep work is the most annoying.  Ha!

Have the 13 pound Butterball defrosting in the fridge.  Will be stuffing it with my mom's stuffing recipe and will also be serving mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce in a can, rolls, and some sort of green vegetable.  My parents are bringing over mashed turnips, mashed butternut squash, and an apple pie.  I'm going to make a homemade pumpkin pie ~ please keep your fingers crossed that it's not gross.  I spent a small fortune on 'grade B' maple syrup so it better be good.  :-)

The other thing I'm busy with is my China MOOC course on www.edx.org ~ loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment