Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ready For Bed

Today has been one of those super productive and exhausting days that is making it difficult to stay awake right now. Work was especially hectic and I had errands to run too. The best part of the day was tonight ~ had a great home cooked meal with the best company ~ and I'm looking forward to a longggg, fun-filled weekend too!

I threw together a yummy pasta dish for dinner (sautéed fresh veggies - zucchini, green beans, yellow squash, spinach, basil, onion, garlic - with tomato sauce and white wine and tossed it with whole wheat pasta & shrimp) and had some awesome, sweet corn on the cob & garlic/cheese bread. Soooooooooooooo good! The bonus of summer is enjoying all the fresh fruits and veggies. Fruit smoothies for breakfast this time of year are pretty great too...

I'm hoping to see "Moonrise Kingdom" in the local indie movie theatre this weekend. Ed Norton & Bruce Willis & Bill Murray? Should be funny. :-) Also going to try to be outside as much as possible these next few days. Feels like summer's halfway gone already!

I've had the same Netfix DVD sitting in my living room for almost 3 months now. That red envelope is staring at me. I gotta watch this thing already! It's "Take Shelter" which looks like it could be either really good or extremely depressing. Not sure if the critics who gave it rave reviews know what they are talking about or not...

Well, that's enough of my incoherent rambling - good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment