Monday, July 9, 2012

What A Difference Two Years Can Make

Two years ago, I was here...
...working in Manhattan and living out on Long Island all while worrying that I'd never be able to afford to buy my own place or meet a nice guy.  Dating in NY is a disaster area and everything is so ex-pen-sive!  I would look at my NYS taxes each year and feel my blood pressure rising.  Paying over $400/month to commute into work wasn't a pleasure either.  That's what led me to move here:
Much, much better.  :-) 

I loved living in the South back when I went to college years ago and planned on moving back permanently ever since.  Best decision I ever made for so many reasons.   Even though I desperately miss my buddies and some of the conveniences of living in the NY metro area, there is no comparison to living in Virginia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment