Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Relax

 

Happy hump day!  Hope you are enjoying your week so far.  Instead of going to work, I'd much rather be going back to visit this pier on the Outer Banks.  I took this photo with my phone camera back in July and it was such a relaxing place to visit.  We were strolling along the bay side and this pier and surrounding park area were a really nice find.  The water and sunlight were beautiful that day and I would have loved to have spent more time there just hanging out.

Today would be the perfect day to relax in a hammock or lounge chair inside that cupola thing because I have no desire to go back to the grind today.  How nice would it be to open a good book or magazine, sip a nice warm cup of coffee, listen to the seagulls and watch the water sway back and forth.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment